The desire of the yoogozi team was to create a site that could display alot of content in a reasonable format, be flexible, and get traffic. The layout needed to be clear but display many different types of elements in different ways and shapes.
- We partnered with them to make the site capable of showing the following
- a row of Thought Tiles and FLASHPOINTS with pages to show more
- a main blog post in the form of a video or just text
- previous posts that get displayed in a hierarchy where the top shows most and the bottom ones show only the features image
- Google ads, Bing ads, and a rotating amazon product widget
- Email optins are done with a popup as well as a header image that is clicked on by the user
- The site is fully responsive, and some elements are displayed differently with a narrower display width. For example, only one Thought Tile and FLASHPOINT is displayed.
- A custom search bar was designed
- Instagram feeds are shown
- A totally different layout for the speakeasy dinner page is achieved because of the theme we use. This was a duplication of a flyer, yet viewing it on a mobile device shows the arrangement of the text and pictures so they can be read on a smaller screen.