The desire of the yoogozi team was to create a site that could display alot of content in a reasonable format, be flexible, and get traffic. The layout needed to be clear but display many different types of elements in different ways and shapes.
- We partnered with them to make the site capable of showing the following
- a row of Thought Tiles and FLASHPOINTS with pages to show more
- a main blog post in the form of a video or just text
- previous posts that get displayed in a hierarchy where the top shows most and the bottom ones show only the features image
- Google ads, Bing ads, and a rotating amazon product widget
- Email optins are done with a popup as well as a header image that is clicked on by the user
- The site is fully responsive, and some elements are displayed differently with a narrower display width. For example, only one Thought Tile and FLASHPOINT is displayed.
- A custom search bar was designed
- Instagram feeds are shown
- A totally different layout for the speakeasy dinner page is achieved because of the theme we use. This was a duplication of a flyer, yet viewing it on a mobile device shows the arrangement of the text and pictures so they can be read on a smaller screen.
A site to sell an audio course for Dale Marcoullier of Integress Solutions that helps people set and achieve their goals.
To give people a portion of the program so they can sample it in order for them to purchase the product, and to digitally purchase the product, and to keep the source files secure.
- Snippets of each module are on the home page.
- You can get the first module for free by signing up on the email list.
- A detailed backend for the shopping card was implemented via iThemes exchange.
- Integration with Amazon S3 to deliver the digital audio securely.
- Audio was edited with music and appropriate ID3 tags added.
To make the porfolio itself stand out but to keep the site quick and simple.
- The home page is simple and fast with minimal elements but displaying Vern’s motto by which he runs his business.
- A portfolio page where the featured images are animated on mouseover with a summary of the content.
- Editing of the Vimeo player itself to make it very minimal and colors that match his logo.
- The design is responsive.
The desire of the One Flesh Awakening team was to build their authority and audience through blogs, events, podcasts, and social media.
- We organized the site such that the two main areas are easily found: podcasts and blogs, but with a compelling home screen.
- Social media is present as well: Facebook and Twitter
- The colors matched with the overall logo.
- We’re using a free service to allow people to ask questions from the computer.
- The site is fully responsive.
Tina wanted to establish her hair design and styling business on the web in a simple yet informative way.
- We wanted to highlight her availability and location as well as getting people to identify with her.
- A slider to attract attention is implemented on the home page.
- Service prices are included, as well as a gallery of photos of her clients.
- We researched the domain name and presented solutions to Tina.
- The site is fully responsive.