Your to-do list continues to grow as your business gets bigger, and that can be very overwhelming. As an entrepreneur, it is important that you have a work-life balance to keep the important aspects in your life well maintained. If you're struggling to find time for yourself and your family because of too much work, maybe it's time to get a Virtual Assistant.
Too overwhelmed with work? Maybe you need a Virtual Assistant? Announcing our White Glove Service!
Your to-do list continues to grow as your business get bigger, and that can be very overwhelming. As an entrepreneur, it is important that you have a work-life balance to keep the important aspects in your life well maintained.
If you're struggling to find time for yourself and your family because of too much work, maybe it's time to get a Virtual Assistant?
You may not know this, but we've created a course and community to help you grow your business, and we've done it focusing on what is the best way to help you do this - with Virtual Assistants!
This is what HireMyVA is all about, including our youtube channel and podcast.
Now we've had the course and community available since last October, but we've heard from so many people they just want someone to find them a VA. So we've created our "White Glove" service, where we
- meet with you to discover your needs (PREPARE)
- present to you qualified candidates that you interview (HIRE)
- work with you on your systems to help you be productive (THRIVE)
And while our course and community is irrespective of country, our White Glove service finds you a Filippino VA which is about 1/10 to 1/5 the salary of someone from the USA. Daphne and Bryan on our team have worked with us for years, are hardworking, honest, reliable, produce amazing work, and most importantly, are fantastic people!
We're currently in beta, and will be done with this shortly.
If you're interested and want to know more, just reply to this email, and we'll get back with you.
Protecting Yourself Against Scams
We found an in-depth article on the inner workings of scam artists, with several scenarios discussed.
We believe it's paramount to your business to remain informed of what's going on out there, so we bring this information to you.
In this article, they talk about these scenarios:
- Phony computer bugs and an offer to fix
- Computer scammer remotes into a woman's account
Here are our tips for you to stay safe online.
- Don't click on a link in an email unless you're sure it's from a trusted source. And even if it is, before clicking, hover your mouse over it to see what's in it. When in DOUBT, DON'T!
- Run up-to-date antivirus software on your computer, especially if it's a PC.
- Keep your operating system software up-to-date on all of your devices.
- Don't give personal information over the phone UNLESS you've initiated the call.
- If you call for support to a site, get the phone number from the site and then call; don't rely on a phone number in an email. For example, if you have to call your bank, get their number from their website, not from an email you get!
- Use a password manager and have a different password for every site.
- Use 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) for any sites where, if your account gets hacked, it can cause major damage to your reputation or finances or time. For example, use 2FA on any social media sites.
- Run backups of your electronic devices, and preferably have some off-site. In another article, we'll go over what we do.
Here's a link to the article: https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/info-2021/international-tech-support-scam-exposed.html
9 Tips to Achieve Personal Growth
Here are tips how you can find happiness and contentment in life:
1. Positive self-talk: Stop being over critical about yourself. Be nice! Practice self-respect and care.
2. Relinquish your control over unimportant things: You cannot be in control over everything. If you let go of things you have no control over, it will lead to less stress, anxiety and frustrations.
3. Complain ONLY about things that matter: If you cannot fix it, don't complain about it. A great example of this is the rain. If it pours all of a sudden on an important day, you can't do anything about it. So why use your energy towards something unfixable?
4. Love people more and things less: Lead a meaningful and fulfilled life by building long-lasting relationships. Accumulating too much stuff can suffocate you with responsibilities you don’t need, tying you down and taking your freedom.
5. Learn how to communicate effectively: Communication is the building block of any relationship you have. It makes you a powerful and positive influencer, granting you the opportunity to get a win-win type of outcome.
Click here read the rest of the article on upjourney.com.
Google buried location settings on purpose!
Google made location settings harder to find in its Android phone software so people wouldn't turn them off. Why? To preserve all the data they collect from users which they use for targetted ads.
The decision of burying location settings came after Google conducted research that found a "substantial increase" in devices that disabled the location settings when there is easy access.
Google is now pressuring android phone manufacturers such as LG to move the location settings to the second page of it's UI.