We were asked to take over the site and make the purchasing of classes straightforward and to present them properly in a calendar format.
Later on, we did a quick site redesign.
Given Sam's complex class structure and programs, we decided to do something unique: implement a credits-based store. We
- programmed WooCommerce such that people can buy credits that give access to x amount of hours of training that can then be applied to purchasing of classes
- produced several packages of credits that can be purchased
- implement ticketing and check-in systems and tweaked the emails people get
- allowed for "early-bird" and "late-registration" tickets
- implemented a calendar with her branding that also allows for event list and grid displays
- worked with her on some branding so that she chose a new domain name that better reflects her
The client decided they did not want the site anymore, so we deleted it; however, you can see a little of what it was like in the video below.