Implement an e-commerce site from a templated design to keep costs down for the client AND import the 200 previous blog posts to keep the SEO juice the client has AND allow for the purchase of tickets to events.
- Adjusted the client's logo to match the color scheme of the template, which she really liked.
- Customized the event configuration
- Display of only the most recent four upcoming events on the home page; by default, it would show the four events that were furthest out.
- Custom ticket configuration
- Custom ticket email configuration.
- Customized help videos in the backend for client training purposes.
- Great anti-spam control so no captchas or challenges are needed for contact and submission forms.
- Syncing of ticket purchases with Mailchimp.
- Ability to sell more than just tickets to events via WooCommerce integration.
- And more!