After an editing session gone bad, the original website was corrupted, and unfortunately, the previous web company didn't have a current backup; what they restored didn't have months of changes, and in fact, had alot of placeholder text. So now they were starting at square one.
Arpco Valves & Controls is a company focused on the safety of all those working around oil and gas wells, and wanted to emphasize that as well as ensure their clients could easily get in contact with them. So we did several important things:
- Clear Call-To-Actions (CTAs) above the fold and elsewhere so their clients that go to their site can easily call or email them
- An area to continue to show examples of successful projects
- Great information about them AND their partners
- Plenty of educational material
- Convenient search
- Branding alignment as they just went through that process