Jim Harris wanted to have an updated database on the site where he could keep the information for the prison ministry volunteers, an updated look and feel, enhanced security, a more detailed volunteer registration portal, and a customized ticket purchase approach for his volunteers.
The new design is highly customized and showcases the events for which volunteers can signup. We did the following:
- Highly customized the user registration process, masking sensitive fields, and providing clear instructions.
- Highly customized event capabilities.
- Auto-logout upon tab closure and idle for security purposes.
- The main Call-To-Actions (CTAs) floating above the menu for ease of navigation.
- Customized help videos in the backend for client training purposes.
- Great anti-spam control so no captchas or challenges are needed for contact and submission forms.
- Syncing of ticket purchases with Mailchimp.
- Ability to sell more than just tickets to events via WooCommerce integration.
- And more!